220.127.116.11 / 29.06.2017
- The Documentation now also contains the Image size
- We are now adding "Core" to the Filenames of the WIM and the Documentation. Feature Request by S. Beckmann
18.104.22.168 / 03.05.2017
- We added an additional restart to prevent problems when GLOBAL_OSIEnableOSDFailedMessage_001 is used.
- When an Application Zip Files contains a Subfolder and not directly the source we can now handle that. This will eliminate the number one problem that occurred when adding applications.
- Made that the Build Number is written to the Documentation including the Update Version and added the ReleaseID (Works only for W10 and Server 2016). Feature Request by O. McIntosh
22.214.171.124 / 09.04.2017
- Improved Queue Handling and when there are no free slots available the user gets an E-Mail that the WIM has been added to the Queue. Feature Request by O. McIntosh
- Changed the Feature Documentation so that it contains the Feature Name in addition to the Caption and the Install State. With that you have the correct names you need to enter in the fields of an Image Type. Feature Request by J. Wall
- Added List of the Applications form WimAsAService with their Command line and Returncode to the Documentation. Feature Request by J. Wall
- In the Documentation Changed Runned Scripts and Metro Apps Output to a Tabell.
- Added List of all installed Modern Apps to the Documentation.
126.96.36.199 / 27.03.2017
- We fixed some Typos in the E-Mails we are sending. And Correct Dokumentation (German) to Documentation in the Header of the Documentation TXT Files.
188.8.131.52 / 01.03.2017
- We fixed some issue that happened when there was a space in the Lists of the Features or the Metro Apps.
184.108.40.206 / 27.12.2016
- We fixed an issue in the Documentation Script under Windows 7, wehre the Future Names and the Installed Applications where not documented correctly.
220.127.116.11 / 14.12.2016
- We fixed an issue that happened when there was a space in the Name of a PPKG.
2.0 / 11.11.2016
We added a lot of new Features
- Renaming Images Types
- A Rolle Concept (We now Support having Tenant Admins and Tenant Users)
- The Users can now change their Password.
- And Admin can add new Users and new Admins and also remove them again.
- You can now Upload your own PowerShell Scripts and let them execute in three different phases during the generation Process.
- We can also provide Global PowerShell Scripts for you and you can easily use in theme in your Image Types.
- You can now Manage your uploaded Content. You can remove it, see if and where it is in use. Download Scripts and PPKG-Files again.
- You can now add Comments when Uploading PPKG-Files, Apps and PowerShell Scripts.
- When you hoover with your Mouse over a Script, App or PPKG you will get a Tooltip that shows you the Comment and for Applications also the installation command line.
- We added a Scheduler to let you generate your Images automatically once a Month.
- On the Download Page you can now see the MD5 Value of your Image Type and compare it to your downloaded File with our script.
- We also added Tenant Management capabilities for Global Admins. This is a Feature we Implemented for potential Resellers that want to host the solution in their own Datacenter.